| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Seychelles in October is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in October is dampish. A sizable 206mm (8.1in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Seychelles October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Seychelles, Seychelles
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Seychelles: