| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Seychelles in November is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in November is dampish. A sizable 215mm (8.5in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Seychelles November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Seychelles, Seychelles
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Seychelles: