| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Seychelles in March is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- In March the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly wettish. Around 167mm (6.6in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:04 long and the longest day is 12:12 long with an average length of 12:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Seychelles March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Seychelles, Seychelles
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Seychelles: