| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Seychelles in January is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in January is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in January is damp. A significant 379mm (14.9in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Seychelles January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Seychelles, Seychelles
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Seychelles: