| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Seychelles in February is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in February is rather sodden. A hearty 262mm (10.3in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Seychelles February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Seychelles, Seychelles
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Seychelles: