| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Seychelles in August is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 4.5 °C (8.1 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 97mm (3.8in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Seychelles August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Seychelles, Seychelles
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Seychelles: