| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Seychelles in April is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in April is very slightly soggy. Around 177mm (7in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Seychelles April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Seychelles, Seychelles
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Seychelles: